Updated: Mar 14
In this post, I reveal ten untold truths for the OnlyFans girl, truths that you've probably never heard or maybe you have before. This post isn't just for the OnlyFans girl, but also the girl who works at Hooters, Twin Peaks, Cayote Ugly, or any other "breastaurant".
You can watch this video from my Youtube channel or read the transcript below.
1. God loves you as if you are the only person in this world to love. Romans 8 says that nothing can separate you from the love of God, not your rejection of Him and not your sins, and not even your nakedness online and in public will keep you from His love. "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"
- Romans 8:38
2. God Didn't design your body for sexual immorality. That means He didn't make you a sex symbol, sex slave, or an advertisement for illicit sex. But He designed your body to be a temple of His Holy Spirit so that you can do the good things He planned for you long ago. Your purpose is Holy, but as long as you're caught up in the world system, you'll never reach it. "The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body."
- 1 Corinthians 6:13
3. God can provide all of your needs if you want His help. One of the names of God is Jehovah Jireh, which means the Lord Provides. God said He will never leave you or forsake you. So if money is tight and this is your last resort, He has a better option. Matthew 6 is the chapter in the Bible where Jesus tells us not to worry about how to provide for ourselves because God knows our needs. And He won't provide for you through things that destroy you, like OnlyFans, Hooters, or stripping. "Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles strive after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you." - Matthew 6:31-33
4. God can heal the wounds of your past. Idk your story but God does. Maybe something bad happened when you were a little girl or maybe you were bullied and talked about, so you're trying to prove yourself. The Bible says that by Jesus' stripes, we are healed. In other words, Christ came to earth and was beaten and killed because of sin and the wrong things we do. He took our punishment so that we can be healed from the wounds of sin. So if you were hurt by someone, Jesus was hurt so you can be healed and set free. "But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed." - Isaiah 53:5
5. Your soul is worth more than a $6.99 subscription or even $6 million. The Bible says, "what does it profit you to gain the whole world and lose your only soul?" Your soul was given to you by God and will return to God to be judged. You have a choice in how you live on earth. But if you live a life of sinful pleasure and gain status in the world system, you can't go to heaven. Heaven is a place for holiness and you must repent for your sins and change your ways. "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and to lose his soul?" - Mark 8:36
6. You deserve respect and love. You are created in the image of God, and because of this, you are to be respected as an equal. The men who pay to see your body do not love and respect you. Because of sin, they mistreat you & only want your body for sex. God also says that men should look at young women like little sisters, a brother should want to protect his sister from harm and not be the one to hurt her or see her getting hurt.
"Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters." - 1 Timothy 5:2
7. God made sex for marriage and anyone participating in sex outside of marriage is living a perverted life. God isn't trying to stop you from having fun. But He does want to stop you from a sinful life that will end in death. Truth is, God created sex, however, because He is Holy, there is a healthy and holy way for sex to be done. And that's between one man and one woman in a marriage covenant where they get to procreate and enjoy bonding with each other. “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1
8. Making a lot of money doesn't make your life great. There are people who celebrate the fact that you're probably making more money than they are doing OnlyFans but the Bible says that the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. The love of money is the reason many children are sold into sex trafficking, and the love of money is the reason people prostitute their bodies online and in the streets. But if you loved God, you wouldn't participate in these evils. "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils." - 1 Timothy 6:10
9. If OnlyFans shut down, what else would you do? What is your purpose in life? A lot of people are only doing what makes a lot of money but they don't have a passion or purpose for making their world a better place. Some have quit their nursing or teaching job to sell themselves online. God has honorable work for you to do and gifts and talents you're born with. You should be using those before you can't anymore. "For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." - Ephesians 2:10
10. Jesus is coming back for His church. Everyone who lived a life of sinful pleasure will not be a part of it. He's coming faster than we think so my advice to you is to leave this industry immediately and repent for your sins. If you die in your sins, you can't be in paradise with God.
"Then Jesus said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek Me and will die in your sins. Where I am going you cannot come." - John 8:21
If you made it to the bottom of this blog, these untold truths must have done something to your heart. They either made you angry at the messenger, angry at God, or maybe it touched you in a way that you want to know God. I hope you are the latter! Because God wants to know you, too, intimately and personally. He loves you so much and wants to save you from destruction and bondage.
If you're ready to learn more about God's love for you and the plans He has in store for your life, I made a personal video for you that will reveal the steps to starting a relationship with God. You are special to Him and He is inviting you to come and be filled with His joy and love forever.
Share this with your sisters or best friends on social media who need to know these ten untold truths for the OnlyFans girl. ❤️